To promote sustainable development within the Maniapure region under an interinstitutional alliance approach to enable delivery of coordinated efforts and resources to improve the quality of life of the population.
The vision of this organization is to be the backbone and the driving force behind initiatives aimed at improving the quality of life of communities within the Maniapure Region with the active involvement of the population, initiatives that may be potentially applicable to similar regions of the country.
- To provide medical, dental and sanitary care as a contribution to the improvement of the overall health conditions for the population.
- To raise awareness on individual and group responsibility, on work as a mean to build a better society and on individual efforts to improve individual and family conditions.
- To carry out activities to reinforce formal education, thereby improving the quality of elementary schools.
- To develop work-oriented programs to enable insertion of the population into the local labor market, taking into account the region's potential.
- To promote reinforcement of the region's cultural values.
- To analyze social, economic, medical, biological, cultural, and productive issues of the region in order to develop proper ways to be part of the their solution and suitable methods to assess the impact and results of our involvement.